To maintain a high level of service and a serene setting for our guests, we have put the following policies in place. Mahalo for your understanding.
A non-refundable one-night deposit is due when confirming a reservation, with the remainder due upon check-out. The deposit must be paid by credit card (we accept American Express, Visa, and Master Card). For reservations during the holiday season and multiple room reservations, we require a 50% deposit (see below).
Fantastic view, fabulous food, good company and rooms that feel like home."
Cancellations & Refunds
When a guest confirms a reservation with us, the guest is making a commitment to pay for the full reservation. For guests who are concerned about a possible cancellation, we strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance.
- If a reservation is cancelled between sixty and thirty days from the first date of the reservation, the guest will be charged 50% of the remaining amount unless those nights can be filled.
- If a reservation is cancelled thirty days or fewer from the first date of the reservation, the guest will be charged 100% of the remaining amount unless those nights can be filled.
- Guests who cancel and are not refunded may receive credit for a future stay.
- Short stays (stays shorter than three nights) are due in full upfront. A one-time charge of $60 will be added to all short stays.
- For multiple-room reservations, 50% of the total is due upfront and is non-refundable, with the remainder due upon checkout.
- For holiday season reservations (December 15-January 15), 50% of the total is due upfront with the remainder due 60 days before the reservation. No portion of holiday season reservation fees are refundable.
Check-in and Check-out
Check in between 3 pm and 7 pm. If you plan to arrive later than 7 pm, please let us know in advance and we'll be happy to provide special instructions. Check out by 11 am.
The Luana Inn is a non-smoking establishment.
Some of the features that make the Inn beautiful are unsafe for small children (swimming pool, hot tub, steep driveway, etc.). While children are welcome, they must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times.